A one-day conference providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information on women's health.
You will benefit from a programme developed by and featuring leading experts from RCGP, RCOG and FSRH. Dr Anne Connolly Chair of Primary Care Women’s Health Forum Vice President for the Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Health will chair this day focused on essential information, practical tips and take-home messages that will help you improve your practice and patient outcomes. Improve your knowledge and skills in women's health.
The conference will include:
- Contraception – Updating Medical Eligibility Criteria – UK MEC 2016
- Menopause guidance – including NICE guidelines
- PCOS and long-term implications
- Maternity related issues for primary care
- Perinatal mental health
- Adolescent Gynaecology for primary care
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
To book onto this course please go to the RCOG Website